Our biotech client is looking for a Product Manager to work with their International Product Marketing group to support their "Smarticles" team.
**Must have Sales or marketing experience in the Microbiology segment, OR functional experience within a Microbiology lab (lab technican, director, etc.)**
- • Product Management
- Participates actively in project team meetings leading up to launch of a new platform and product
- Provides timely customer input to project team as needs or new questions arise
- Translates key product decisions into customer and business / financial impact, culminating in thoughtful recommendations to project team and senior leadership
- Synthesizes broad knowledge of both market and business operational factors to make effective decisions
- Collaboration with global affiliates
- Supervises the implementation of the global marketing strategy through the affiliate companies.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of product / project status and provides high level support and guidance to the affiliate companies on product issues.
- Lead communication on activities to affiliates.
- Market Analysis / Competitive intelligence
- Maintains up to date knowledge of the global market for the therapy area.
- Identifies competitor activities and develops action to address them.
- Defines, leads and oversees market research in alignment with strategic needs, including with external vendors.
- Sales Messaging & Tools
- Collaborates with medical and scientific affairs to translate clinical utility and key messaging in the market
- Oversees the development of marketing tools and globally organized marketing activities in support of the product.
- Leads printing and distribution of publications supporting the product key messages.
- Launch Planning & Implementation
- Manages branding and medical education agencies.
- Develops training materials to enable an educated and prepared sales force.
- Manages presence in major conferences and standalone meetings.
- Ensures timely implementation of major studies and publications
- Manages international marketing budget
- Updates product sales forecasts and business model