Our client is a fast-growing marketing analytics consulting firm with global operations across our full-service offices in New York City, Denver, Charlottesville, Dublin, Australia, Hong Kong & Singapore. They provide highly-customized, results-oriented analytics and consulting services including marketing mix modeling, ROI measurement, and econometric modeling. Client is a client-focused, team-oriented organization where innovation and results are rewarded, and individuals can chart the course of their own careers.
With a wide breadth of business experience, technology and analytic techniques, they guide their clients toward more cost-effective and profitable marketing strategies. They help their clients make wiser choices for their marketing budget, build market share, increase revenue and profit – and achieve their best Return on Investment (ROI).
Their differentiator in the marketing place is – Our People! We hire the brightest talent and develop them into leaders. They foster a culture of PEOPLE, PASSION and GROWTH.
• People: We value our people, clients and partners
• Passion: We love what we do
• Growth: Unlimited growth means unlimited potential
This role sits in the Technology Engineering (TE) department. The mission of the TE department is to build business intelligence applications to solve practical marketing analytics problems. Product Manager will participate in a full cycle of product management functions along with implementation support and training.
Product Manager works on a multi-disciplinary Product Management team where hard work and talent is valued and rewarded. Additionally, creativity and vision are highly valued as the final products are geared toward assisting Fortune 500 class clients discover real-world opportunities and efficiencies in their businesses. This position offers tremendous professional growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Collaborate cross-functionally to manage the product roadmap, prioritize strategic initiatives, and drive consensus among stakeholder
• Serve as the bridge between Client Engagement Teams (CET) and engineering sides of business, developing and conveying an understanding of the direction of our platform
• Identify, document, and communicate product requirements with team members to facilitate product development
• Collaborate with CET, taking in what they are hearing from customers and prospects, and providing back product insights and training on the latest features
• Creating a calendar of upcoming development and project timelines
• Automating prioritizing tool enhancements and keeping track of client needs
• Organizing agenda and notes for weekly CET and TE meetings
• Connecting with teams on project setup
• Coordinating and creating training materials
• Leading communications when issues arise
• Foreseeing client needs and providing direction on client tool deliverables
• Driving best practices and creation of documents for sharing knowledge about using systems from a product point of view
• Mentoring other engineers, business analysts and CET members, for example, offer to perform technical reviews, process overviews, share knowledge of using visual models and story mapping
• Managing projects and needs when “client-live” in our systems
• Developing a competitive matrix including data on competitors’ tactics, market conditions, client demographics, prices, sales numbers, evaluate methodologies and software offered, architecture of system, monitor and forecast marketing trends
• Demonstrating collaboration with internal and external data scientist, statisticians, and other marketing professionals
• Participating on MarTech councils such as Marketing Science Institute, Member of Marketing Research Council
• Understanding of marketing analytics and statistical modeling
• Has an interest in bringing business knowledge to software development, although you are not a coder!
• Values continuous learning and can work independently and a natural problem solver
• Loves to ideate, bring forth creative and practical solutions
• Challenge the status quo and always look to improve
• Like to wear multiple hats and jumps in to get the job done
• Receptive to feedback and are proactive about finding solutions
• Team player, flexibility to adapt to new working environment
• A multitasker with excellent time management skills who can handle tight deadlines
• 4 - 6 years Product Management experience including product support
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software, Systems Engineering, or related field
• Familiar with Jira, agile development process, and story mapping
• Ability to switch between thinking creatively and analytically
• Comfortable working in a culture of high autonomy and results driven
• Knowledgeable in statistical modeling and data science.
• Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to present complex requirements into clear and concise requirements
Nice to have:
• Proven interest in machine learning and artificial intelligence, for example, chatbots
• Publish scientific or marketing journal articles on computational, statistical, marketing, business, or machine learning methods for marketing measurement and decision support