We are seeking an experienced marketer to advance both two large brands leadership among healthcare providers (primary care, specialist and retail pharmacist). This Product Manager role will own the brands HCP channel initiatives. S/he will focus on developing the HCP platform, contributing to the commercial success of the brand, while building PCH capabilities within the healthcare environment. In this role, the Product Manager will be responsible for evolving HCP campaign on both brands. This Product Manager will execute all aspects of the go-to-market plan for the HCP channel, including: all communication, sampling program, digital, patient education etc. Role requires the ability to manage a complex network of cross-functional partners, to ensure flawless execution of the plan. This individual is a high-energy self-starter who has the drive to function autonomously and the confidence and ingenuity to initiate, create and bring ambiguity into action. Position will offer colleague opportunity to present to leaders across the organization.
• Evolve HCP Campaign and Promotional Plan – with focus on strategy, campaign evolution (messaging creative, execution) and tactical execution.
• Manage performance dashboard : Gather and analyze data from multiple sources to generate actionable insights and program ROIs.
• Develop multichannel marketing (MCM) plan and execute programs including professional websites, media plan, email campaigns, e-details, and evaluate new opportunities in line with business strategy.
• Manage HCP sampling program.
• Manage revenue and operationg expenses related to activating healthcare channels and allocate resources to maximize ROI imact to support financial goals.
• As member of the consumer team, work with colleagues to ensure effective brand planning across all channels.
Strategic and Operational Business/Market Planning
• Leadership in creation of business plans.
• Leadership in large components of business plan.
• Example of large components could include: Integrated communications, trade plan, financial projections, scenario planning for market disruption.
• Support 3-year plan as needed with perspectives from day-to-day business.
Data Analysis, Interpretation and Communication
• Anticipate and provide necessary analyses in advance of senior management inquiry
• Synthesize information across data sources and provide analysis and recommendations in a holistic manner
Market, Customer and Competitor Insight
• Strong understanding of category dynamics
• Developing understanding of retail needs by managing account discussions w/ Sales Strategy/Sales, attending sales calls
• Managing consumer target development on smaller brands
• Stronger understanding of consumer insights
• Ability to tie brand strategy to customer strategies
• Use input and recommendations from research, agency partners and cross functional teams to evolve marketing campaign(s) that align with brand strategy. Takes responsibility for key components of the marketing plan
• Translates Brand Strategy into Marketing Plans
• Lead agencies and cross functional teams to execute against brand strategy.
• Develops, owns and manages the P&L for the brand.
• Understands how profitability is achieved for the brand and makes recommendations for budget allocation.