AQUENT is seeking a Product Manager for an exciting opportunity in McLean, VA!!!
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
As a product leader, you will:
- Relentlessly push to understand customer needs and ensures customer is considered in prioritization and trade-off discussions
- Set product vision and lead road mapping, goal setting, story writing, prioritizing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy
- Collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with internal stakeholders and partners.
- You apply strong communication skills to influence product decisions and inspire breakthrough results.
- Test and iterate in small-scale pilots to validate concepts, refine them to achieve product-market fit, and then scale to drive vertical and horizontal economics
- Define learning agenda and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- Leads a team through rigorous process of test and learn with focus on identifying and developing a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch or optimization cycle
- Manage public releases and customer support materials, ensure compliance with platform requirements, and shepherd your apps through app store processes
- Serve as subject matter expert, contributing practitioner, thought leader, career guide and mentor to teams
- Establish or participate in Design Thinking, Agile, and LEAN rituals which establish rhythm for the team, promote ongoing communication, and iterative refinement of roadmaps
- Proven experience in and passion for building and shipping great products
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creative problem solver who lives at the intersection of Human, Business and Technology dimensions. Deep fluency and experience in at least two dimensions and understanding of the third.
- Blend of strategic and tactical thinking, creative and analytic reasoning
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
- Creative, outside-the-box thinking and problem-solving approach
- Entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts
- Deep planning skills with the ability to organize thematic work areas in deep detail with long term vision and iterative execution
- Collaborative, team player attitude with the ability to navigate and influence the organization.
- Experience managing iOS, Android or apps for other ecosystems.
- Experience shipping multiple products across variety of platforms and channels
- Engineering, design, MBA and/or start-up founder experience
- Fluency in human-centered product discovery methods such as design thinking and service design
- Agile Product Management experience
- Industry or hobbyist experience with emerging and leading technologies across disciplines (IoT, Machine Learning, Voice interfaces, etc)
- Track record of defining strategy, creating advocacy/alignment and being accountable for outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master's degree
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- 3+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2+ years of experience in Agile product management
- Strong communication skills and must be comfortable presenting to executive level leaders
- Comfort level with ambiguity and a self-starter highly preferred
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
-Subsidized health and dental benefits
-Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
-Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
-Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
-We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/