AQUENT is seeking a Product Manager for an exciting opportunity in Tyson's Corner, VA!!!
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client is looking for an experienced, energetic, and entrepreneurial Product Manager who is passionate about building transformative digital experiences and willing to go above and beyond to help our customers succeed.
As a Product Manager focused on the Onboarding experience, you’ll be leading initiatives and partnering with internal teams to create digital-first experiences that lay the foundation for the way customers interact with the company and help them achieve their goals. You'll team with world-class Designers and Engineers, driving new product ideas from concept to launch and having direct impact to the business objectives.
If you have the drive for building amazing customer experiences which are customer backed, data and insights driven, and can impact the lives of millions of people while transforming the economics of the business, we want you!
In this role you will:
- Lead a highly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team to develop and enhance digital products and customer experiences. You will translate business strategies into products that delight our customers and position our company for substantial growth. You are a dynamic Product Manager who will rally the team and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders in support of the company’s lines of business.
- Take market analysis, user feedback, analytics and best practices into consideration when driving product strategy.
- Define product direction, prioritize and manage features that will deliver best-in-class experiences for consumers.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Entrepreneurial, start-up, or corporate innovation experience
- Proven creative vision and ability to connect with consumers
- High level of intellectual curiosity and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Proven track record in getting stuff done and delivering products that deliver substantial value
- Well organized, able to multi-task, able to prioritize with minimal direction
- Ability to put team before self and are energetically collaborative
- Compelling and effective at communicating with and presenting to executive management
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer-facing digital products
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Product Owner in an Agile development process
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master's degree
- 3-5 years of experience building and launching consumer applications on web and mobile platforms
- 3-5 years of experience applying design thinking and human-centered principles to product development
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
-Subsidized health and dental benefits
-Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
-Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
-Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
-We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/