Our client, a leader in the financial services industry, is looking for a Digital Product Manager with sales funnel experience in San Francisco, Oakland, or Charlotte.
The Product Manager will Lead Digital Sales project teams in the execution of business projects, which support our Client's Consumer Digital Sales strategy. Work closely with project teams to proactively identify innovative options and solutions to the business and customer needs/problems.
- Partners on developing scope and requirements and ensuring solutions are compliant with regulatory and our Client's standards.
- Contribute to project implementation plans and status reports, assist with development of test planning and lead User Acceptance Testing. Help lead the “Sales Funnel Effectiveness” programs.
- Focus on optimizing the current research and application processes to increase sales and leads across the Non-Secured Lending products (e.g., Credit Card, Student Loans, Personal Lines & Loans, Direct Auto).
- Participate in the development of ideas for enhancing existing functionality or identifying new functionality based on audience analysis, competitive benchmarking and product group partner needs.
- Recommend creative solutions to implement new features and improve usage of existing functionality. Analyze platform reporting data and develop ideas for new projects or enhancements.
- 5+ years experience with Digital Product Management
- Sales Funnel experience
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Financial Services experience a plus