Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join– a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We are looking for a skilled business manager to help manage operations and the customer experience of the Guaranteed Delivery through close partnerships with cross-functional peers. This person will have a passion for and will be a natural champion for creating great customer experiences for our members balanced with the patience and skill to navigate dependencies on other teams to bring out the best in the EGD while also managing toward challenging goals, policy enforcement, and control of losses.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager Product Activation, you will be responsible for supporting excellent daily execution of EGD business operations, and partnership with Product Management to provide customer insights and business opportunities to improve EGD.
What you will do:
• Help run the core Guaranteed Delivery program in close partnership with product activation team, a network of cross-functional teams, and external partners
• Manage and report on goals / metrics to reduce bad experiences for customers
• Find innovative solutions to problems with challenging cross-functional dependencies
• Work closely with Analytics to deep dive on data heavy inquiries into program performance
Skills and Experience
• Customer focused – you are passionate about advocating for customers
• Data oriented – you are able execute queries and work with data to form your business case
• Highly flexible – you are able to switch gears and embrace rapid change
• Solution oriented – you are passionate about solving difficult business problems and telling the story behind the numbers
• Cross-functional and collaborative – you communicate effectively with stakeholders and technology teams
• Hands-on – you utilize your peers effectively, but you also like to understand the details first hand
• Naturally inclined to learning new things – you proactively pursue acquiring new knowledge about your work and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others
What you’ll need:
• 2+ years of experience in building solutions in resolving customer issues, preferably in the ecommerce segment
• Strong background in analytics with demonstrable experience in ability to utilize research to make data-driven decisions
• A well-versed understanding of the Shipping experience on both as a buyer and a seller and the pain points involved in international shipping
• Strong communication and presentation skills and high comfort level presenting to large audiences
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment that’s going through tremendous growth and shifting priorities
• Familiarity with flows and processes preferred
• Bachelor’s degree from a major educational institution is required