As a Product Manager on this lively team, you'd be setting new product direction and ongoing updates & support of current education product lines through a deep understanding of customer needs combined with a foundation of quantitative data analysis. You'll be tasked with the implementation of determining specifications and production timetables, market research, managing the development and evaluation process, and generating product requirements. Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams will be key to this role. This role includes:
- Leading design teams and improving communication and efficiency of content production and process
- Tracking budgets, project documentation, spending, and time lines
- Determine customer needs and desires by conducting product research for new product features.
- Evaluating feedback from existing customers, sales teams, and internal customer service.
- Forecast and track key performance indicators for leadership
- Provide continuous evaluations of new market opportunities.
- 3 to 5 YOE in product development
- Strong problem solving skills geared towards customer focused solutions.
- 2-5 years in the health or fitness industry
If you are passionate about the well-being of others and promote healthy living styles and fitness, this would be a great opportunity for you.