Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for a Product Manager to work a 1 year contract onsite in Richfield, MN. This role is on the Services Domain product team in ecommerce.
The Services Domain product team manages the digital experience and customer flow for services and support on the ecommerce website
This position will support the ecommerce product management efforts for developing and optimizing the strategies that drive the support and services experiences on the ecommerce website.
- Work with key business partners to write/drive user stories, QA and Agile sprint planning
- Understand what the customer needs are from services brand, ecommerce website & Mobile Perspective
- Analyze site analytics and report / present out to key stakeholders
- Coordinate and execute projects and regular Agile software development rhythm
- Must have 10+ years’ experience translating customer requirements and feedback into effective online experiences, including story writing and managing sprints.
- Experience as a business analyst, quality analyst, project manager, product analyst or product manager for an online / web organization
- Financial and/or web analytics background
- Project coordination/ management / Agile software development experience
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Solid understanding of customer facing / website user experiences
- Understanding of information architecture, graphic design, HTML, CSS
- Previous corporate retail experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Familiar with Agile software development methodology and user story creation
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills