Aquent's Fortune500 client in Woonsocket, RI is looking for a Product Manager for a 3-month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with potential to extend beyond.
As a Product Manager within our Digital Front Store team, you will focus on Loyalty initiatives within the Retail Front-Store and work closely with colleagues across the Retail and Digital organizations to help define the digital products that address customer needs and support business unit and initiative priorities. Your scope of responsibilities will high business value projects that require a strong understanding of mobile app capabilities and insight into the retail customer.
Product Management Responsibilities
- With a focus on Retail Front Store and Loyalty, this role is responsible for developing digital products across mobile app and web
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class digital experience
- Create business requirements, identify information needed to make business decisions and work plans to meet business goals
- Become an expert in the life of our customers
- Drive the scoping and definition process for new digital product concepts including business case, product specifications and prototyping
- Work closely with IT, UX, retail business teams, legal, marketing, customer service and leadership teams to bring products to market
- Collaborate with project management, technical, creative and business stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations
- Work with adoption team to develop and execute go-to-market plans
- Ensure thourough end-to-end testing and validation of products prior to launch
- Conduct product and competitive research and analysis
- Measure product performance, report out on progress and KPIs
REQUIRED SKILLS: In order of importance, list specific skills or talents that a qualified incumbent should possess (i.e., management of large staff, computer applications, subject knowledge, etc.).
1. Excellent communications and presentation skills
2. Creative thinking – generating new ideas and innovative solutions to problems
3. Experience with building and deploying digital technologies
4. Demonstrated experienced leading cross-functional teams
5. Meticulous attention to detail
6. 3 to 5 years of experience in product development/management within a digital setting.
7. 3+ years experience taking on end-to-end product ownership and successfully delivering results in a dynamic and complex environment.
8. 3+ years of quantitative skills with the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives while using hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions and recommendations.
9. Technical savvy with a focus on continually improving customer experience
10. Proven ability to multitask, effectively manage and adapt to evolving priorities.
11. 3+ years in retail, e-commerce/e-business, and/or innovation preferred.