Our client is a Seattle-based coffeehouse chain and is looking for a Product Manager to lead the development of new products and product related marketing opportunities within a category. This person would be responsible for developing strategic assessments for products, and manages the product performance against operating plans and budgets to achieve financial and business objectives. 5 years of progressive experience in product or brand management is required and an MBA preferred.
The role will be responsible for project managing a packaged coffee line extension, executing marketing tactics, and managing the brand budget and invoice processing. This is a three person team composed of the Hiring Manager, one Team Lead, and this Product Manager. This worker will provide tactical support to the team lead on marketing programs and budget tracking.
- Attend weekly project meetings for innovation launch
- Update the brand budget to reflect changes in marketing spend
- Work with agencies/vendors to execute marketing tactics (coupons, art release, review and route estimates)
- Update templates with recent business performance metrics
- Update marketing calendars and pull point of sales data to help solve business problems
- This role will also support the hiring manager to refine case studies to supplement strategy and development
- This person will also be working with creative teams to ensure that the release is one time. As the budget owner, this person will compose the quarterly slide deck and present this date to stakeholders