AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST clients to help them identify a Product Manager for their digital team in Plano, TX.
This client is looking for product leaders to build out the next generation of digital experiences and lead the company through the next stage of growth led by technological innovations. You will collaborate with Designers, Developers and others across the business to build features and experiences that make the company even more engaging for both our partners and consumers.
Keep reading if:
• You’re driven to build intuitive experiences that start with the customer
• You embrace Agile and Lean, knowing results speak louder than PowerPoint decks
• You are excited to use data driven insights to improve customer experience
What you'll do:
• Work with a cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new features and services
• Define, analyze and communicate product roadmap aligned with business objectives and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis
• Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases and requirements
• Drive day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects and scope, troubleshoot reported issues
• With partners, define and analyze metrics to measure the success of product launches; ideally even coming up with dashboards everyone can see at any time, thereby improving our speed in seeing and communicating results
What we’re looking for:
• Amazing product instincts. You take ownership over building and testing great user experiences and have a strong intuition for what people want or need. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
• A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts. (So if you like structure, process, and guidelines, this probably isn’t for you.)
• Confidence, not ego. Whether you’re conducting qualitative or quantitative research, you’re an expert at extracting insights that might go against what you originally thought they’d be—in other words, you’re not someone who’s looking for validation, but instead, truth.
- Digital Product
- Agile team
Top 2 skills:
1) Communication & Influence
2) Digital Domain/Industry Knowledge
1) Team work
2) Evidence of drive