About This Role:
Fun facts about our great Fortune 500 client:
• Started as an Express Mail company in 1850
• Named 62nd Best Company to work for (2008)
Our forward-thinking client is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform commercial payments by creating innovative digital solutions that will make payment services more accessible, more integrated and more flexible for businesses around the world. In order to do so, they are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent a traditionally stagnant marketplace.
• Work closely with the API (Application Program) Interface Commerce Engine Platform Product Owner in the development of technical and functional API capabilities.
• Design and develop technical and functional components of the Platform in collaboration with the Platform Product Owner, Engineering, Operations, and Architecture.
• Manage end-to-end agile delivery life-cycles to ensure Platform Enhancements are deployed on time and on budget, anticipating and mitigating shortfalls; and communicating trade-offs to internal and external stakeholders.
• Work closely with the Platform Product Owner, Business Architects, and Technology stakeholders to develop consistent, re-usable services and the associated technical playbooks in accordance with API governance principles.
• Develop and cultivate internal and external relationships to identify market trends and business opportunities and translate them into a Platform development roadmap and ensure API services are effectively supported by core Platform functions
• Demonstrate the value proposition of the Platform and evangelize the API transformation agenda.
• Proven ability to think critically and enjoy solving complex problems
• Able to lead the engagement with a Technology Scrum Team and leverage various product development methodologies - such as Agile - to build API Platform centric capabilities
• Can effectively translate business needs and product roadmap into well defined requirements, user stories and acceptance test criteria
• Can define customer needs and user stories in the backlog and optimize delivery through iterative releases
• Ability to actively and regularly communicate with various stakeholders such as Product Owners, technology, marketing, legal, compliance, etc.
What is it like working with Aquent?
I’m glad you asked! Contracting long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
• Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
• Access to Fidelity 401(k)
• Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward transportation passes, etc.)
• Direct deposit for your paycheck
• Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ and free online courses via Lynda.com
• Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you! If you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link to: email@example.com
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About This Role: