Vitamin T is working with an exciting client on updating their mobile and streaming offerings. It is a Product Management role working on a mobile team that is fast pace, high energy and very talented!
Full time hours, long term 12month contract with possibilities after than. This is NOT project based and benefits are provided if selected to enroll.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partners with the business to define the vision, goals, KPIs, and roadmap for products and focus areas of mobile and/or connected devices.
- Conducts research independently and quickly, and applies those learnings to develop a cohesive product strategy.
- Assembles requirements from multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Tickets requirements (experience in JIRA preferred).
- Responsible for overall quality of in-market apps and managing improvements and enhancements in the roadmap accordingly.
- Leads many projects and focus areas concurrently through effective organization.
- Prioritizes well and communicates clearly with status updates to the wider team, partner groups, and senior company leaders.
- Balances time between all priorities which could include high-level strategic thinking and “in-the-weeds” deep dives as needed.
- Collaborates with many teams to bring new products to market and optimize existing products - teams include but are not limited to Engineering (Front End and Back End), Marketing, Content, Creative, UX, and Sales.
- Conducts all business in a detail-oriented manner.