Work Location: Warsaw, IN
Product Manager- Medical Device
2-5 years product management experience.
*MBA or progress toward MBA required.
* Experience in the medical device industry is preferred
The Product Manager identifies market trends, issues and competitive environment and forms strategic plans for product brand. Leads the effort to initiate new product strategies in the form of supporting existing brands and creating new products. Evaluates the needs of product marketing and sales personnel on a global basis and initiates strategies that meet regional and worldwide requirements
* Uses knowledge of existing products, new developments and market needs to formulate strategic and creative marketing plans.
* Develops a firm understanding of financial trends and performance in specific brand lines.
* Prepares forecasts and identifies market shifts and threats.
* Assesses brand viability relative to existing products with new product offerings to enhance overall brand offering. Champions the brand through a comprehensive understanding of customer and end-user needs and product positioning relative to the competition.
* Builds and maintains long-term relationships with high level surgical consultants, key strategic customers and regional sales teams to promote and support the company brands.
• Develops a firm understanding of medical surgical techniques and their role to all users
• Leads the marketing development effort to document the change history of product surgical techniques.
• Actively participates in multiple project teams concurrently to verify that proposed design validation methods aligns with the user needs.
• Works across multiple internal groups such as design, packaging and labeling, regulatory claims, surgical technique generation, advertising, sales force education, etc
• Updates surgical techniques as necessary. Works multiple internal groups (regulatory, quality, and legal) department to facilitate internal approvals.
• Leads the marketing development effort to bring new products from concept through commercialization including market exit
• Actively participates in assigned project teams. Acquires product information through market research and regional input to assure projects meet the needs of the intended markets
• Maintains high level of product category knowledge through staying current in published information, regional market contacts, surgeon interaction, and industry educational meetings
Education/ Experience Requirements
* B.S. degree, preferably including formal studies in business.
* MBA or work on an MBA is required
* 2-5 years product management or sales experience..
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Work Location: Warsaw, IN