Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for a Product Manager to work an initial 6 month contract onsite in Richfield, MN.
This role is on the Dotcom Connections Team which is responsible for maintaining the Activated Device flows for the client's e-commerce platforms (activated phones, hotspots, tablets, watches). The team works closely with mobile carriers and dotcom cart/checkout to ensure customers can purchase a device and activate them on the carrier of their choice.
This Product Manager will ideate and drive new capabilities in the connections space. He/she wil partner with an existing product manager and product development team on a day-to-day basis to drive these new capabilities to completion. This is a great opportunity to work in a growing and strategic space for a major retailer!
• Accountable for definition of MVP and whether it meet customer needs
• Accountable for detailed user stories aligning with high level goals
• Responsible for bringing forth roadmap ideas based on knowledge of product, customers and team goals
• Responsible for reviewing analytics, customer feedback inputs, and meeting with business stakeholders to identify opportunities to drive the business and improve the customer experience
• Responsible for reviewing intake submissions and to determine if the customer need is already in progress or if it meets team goals
• Responsible for creating Wiki page for new feature ideas that includes high level user stories and supporting data
• Responsible for prioritizing features for feasibility discussions
• Responsible for gathering sizing/effort information from Technology and UX
• Responsible for keeping the sprint team's backlog prioritized based on current enterprise priorities and goals and team roadmap
• Responsible for communicating all background, requirements, impacts and scope of a work effort
• Responsible for prioritizing A/B test requests for their products
• Responsible for making go/no go for feature releases
• Responsible for tracking and reporting KPIs and benefits after feature release
• Responsible for building business cases and setting goals
• Responsible for identify scope and making trade-off decisions
• Relationship for management and building with key partners and stakeholders
• Responsible for stakeholder identification, communication and approval management (e.g. Legal, Marketing, Category Mgmt)
Day to day activity varies, but individual would be driving the product development process within the Connections Scrum Team in order to delivery new experiences to the market. The Product Manager will be meeting with cross functional, business, technical, Carrier, and product teams on a daily basis in order to delivery on time and within budget. This person would also be working with product leadership to define upcoming roadmaps.
-Deep Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
-Familiarity with Ecommerce technology platforms
-Experience with making data driven product decisions on a daily basis
-Management and creation of roadmaps
• Adobe SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics experience are highly desired.