One of our top clients is looking for an experienced Product Manager with a passion for making high-quality consumer-facing digital products for connected TV devices. A qualified candidate should
have a desire and ability to take on high-visibility projects with high expectations and high complexity. This position will require the ability to align multiple stakeholders with competing
priorities toward a common goal and vision. A successful candidate will need to possess a proven ability to work through complex problems under tight deadlines, and must have a
comfort level with technology and engineering beyond that of a typical Product Manager. The ideal candidate should have the ability to set the vision for the product and drive the goals and
KPIs toward achieving that vision. This person needs to possess the ability to work well with others in a highly collaborative environment. This candidate will also need to be detail-oriented
and organized, with an awareness of when to focus big-picture and when to drill down. Strong communication and presentation skills are crucial, with the ability to communicate effectively
and cater one’s message to all levels of audiences and differing skillsets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Partners with the business to define the vision, goals, KPIs, and roadmap for products and focus area of connected devices.
● Conducts research independently and quickly, and applies those learnings to develop a cohesive product strategy.
● Assembles requirements from multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Responsible for overall quality of in-market apps and managing improvements and enhancements in the roadmap accordingly.
● Leads multiple initiatives concurrently through effective organization.
● Prioritizes well and communicates clearly with status updates to both internal and external stakeholders.
● Balances time between all priorities which could include high-level strategic thinking and “in-the- weeds” deep dives as needed.
● Collaborates with many teams to bring new products to market and optimize existing products - teams include but are not limited to Engineering (Front End and Back End), Marketing, Content, Creative, UX, and Sales.
● Conducts all business in a detail-oriented manner.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5+ years of product management experience working in consumer technology or digital media.
- Demonstrable experience working on a team building connected TV applications on various platforms is a must.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, proven ability to build and maintain relationships and to influence and lead without direct authority.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and independently with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize requirements across diverse functional areas and convert them into a product roadmap and vision.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience in JIRA is mandatory.
- Passion for sports.
- Experience dealing with vendors is a plus.