An elite product marketing team within one of the country’s most recognizable brands is looking for a freelance Product Management Coordinator. This awesome career-defining role is onsite in NYC, 40 hours a week for 5 months with the opportunity to extend into 2018.
In this highly visible role, you will own the Content Management Systems for web and mobile channel content updates and revisions. As an industry leader, our Fortune 500 client put customers at the center of all that they do - and they’re looking for top talent to join them! This role is about contributing to a new customer reward program - the first loyalty coalition program in the U.S. that allows consumers to use one loyalty card to earn and use points across some of the biggest national brands such as Macy’s, Rite Aid, AT&T, Hulu, and more.
What You Will Do:
- Support the holistic testing cycle, including designing and launching new tests, monitoring ongoing tests, and producing test reports and documentation.
- Coordinate daily functions to optimize conversion rates across company KPIs through A/B and multivariate (MVT) testing. You will work with The Content Management and Marketing Test Coordinator and be responsible for content implementation and supporting A/B, MVT and personalization experimentation.
- Manage and implement content submissions, including graphics and copy
- Support quality assurance and implementation of A/B, MVT and personalization experiments to support business metrics.
- Generate reports and analysis on experiment outcomes and assist product team with feature specification documentation.
- Create and update static HTML pages using CSS and HTML best practices and identity the configuration processes improvements based on the existing standards
- Serve as an expert on the next generation content management system (CMS), supporting the content writers and other team members.
- Participate in testing of new content management system features, development, and incident resolution.
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years’ experience managing production content with a Content Management System in high traffic websites; experience with FirstSpirit (CMS) highly preferred.
- Experience with an A/B, MVT and personalization platforms; Adobe Target or Maxymizer highly preferred. Proficient with HTML language.
- Proven ability to coordinate site optimization efforts to improve organic traffic and funnel optimization; familiarity of referral programs and content marketing a plus.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into marketing insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives and managers.
- High problem-solving competency and customer orientation.
- Experience with, or knowledge of, the "loyalty space" and processes strongly desired Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or has equivalent work experience.
- Strong attention to detail in editing content required.
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org