- Support the Sr. Product Manager, Direct Accessories and team in the day to day operations of the Licensing & Accessories department.
- Maintaining spreadsheets and data entry in systems
- Product merchandising and management
- Support at key meetings and internal events
- Must be a team player with a positive, proactive “can do” attitude.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt to new tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Education – Associates or bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Years of Experience – minimum 2 years of work experience, preferably in a retail or other service-oriented organization or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
What does a typical day look like in this role? Days vary (especially during milestone meetings – which will be in Dec) but on average it would look like this: Check e-mails for requests from team and internal partners. Update excel line plan and associated documents as instructed/data entry. Unpack sample boxes, check in the samples, stuff and hang on racks or meeting room wall. Help gather, pack up and send samples for external meeting or photoshoot. There may also be some PLM system data entry. We will provide clear instructions and “how tos” for any tasks we ask the temp to complete.
What would this person be spending a majority of their day doing? A typical day/week in this role is on average: 60% Excel/Systems based (updating line plans, maintaining excel documents, systems data entry, assisting with reports for product management); 30% Hands on product (unpacking and checking in samples, hanging and organizing samples in meeting room, providing samples for photoshoots); 10% e-mail communication (internal requests for help pulling products, updating our excel line plan, etc).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs