Our client, a top multinational computer technology company, is looking for a Product Launch Manager to join their team!
In your role you will:
• Lead related product launch and marketing for a SaaS-based endpoint visibility and control solution developed by our client.
• Lead partnership integration efforts with client partner products. Create product concepts and secure approval of business cases for new SaaS products, features, and professional services. Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
• Organize and direct informal projects and official programs involving technologists, product development leads, engineers, and operations owners from client and client partners. Liaise with procurement and business development colleagues.
• Work to create assets including presentations, case studies, and data sheets leveraging existing Absolute content.
• Engage, educate, and enable sales and marketing activities and drive collaboration between partner and client marketing teams. Create go-to-market plans, collaborating with key sales and marketing colleagues. Facilitate go-to-market execution across informal teams.
• Train field marketers and sales teams. Perform product demos and create training videos and webinars. Participate in customer briefings. Present to customers at large trade shows and events.
• Prepare business reviews and executive presentations. Evaluate business performance, including weekly sales reports, pipeline reports, and other sources of information. Govern business in concert with finance, operations, and sales counterparts.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
• 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a field facing role
• Very strong written communication skills
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
• 5-10% travel to Vancouver, BC and other locations