Job description :
In this position, you will act as a product Experience service manager (pEsm) responsible for new product readiness activities. You will have strong on-job-training with a senior managers and will be responsible for new products, serving as the voice of the customer in product development core teams and ensuring that they deliver customer-ready solutions to market.
This person will be responsible for driving spare part setup and readiness, tools, in box and on web, content readiness, as well as call center agent training and region readiness. It is expected that this person use their customer experience knowledge and tools to influence product core team decisions, impacting overall quality which includes hardware quality, customer use/experience quality and support quality. This role will also influence and drive product experience improvements to help increase Net Promoter Scores. To be successful in this role you will need to partner effectively with key organizations, management, and stakeholders to drive alignment and to ensure success.
• Masters or Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Management, Supply Chain or a relevant field of study. 3+ years relevant experience desired
• Knowledge of project management fundamentals and processes
• Knowledge of supply chain processes, manufacturing, and/or equivalent business function
• Knowledge of Net Promoter Score concepts
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Able to leverage new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches and insights
• Extensive knowledge of how to analyze business problems using Excel, and other Microsoft tools
• Strong relationship management skills including partnering and consulting
• Ability to work flexibly and on own initiative
• Ability to problem solve and adjust as needed
• Willingness to work in a virtual team environment; and to work non-standard work hours in a global environment
• Able to learn quickly and adapt well to a rapidly changing environment