Top Consumer Goods client is seeking a Product Development Specialist for Toy & Games! This is a 4 month contract with full benefits! The contract has potential to extend if it's a good fit!
• Partner with category teams including Brand, Marketing, Creative, Finance, Vendor Compliance, Quality Assurance and Legal departments to review licensees proposed line plans and outline key process steps throughout product development process.
• Manage the product development approval process from conceptual designs to post-production.
• Facilitates agreements between internal and external business partners to develop product in line with the latest style guides and product development calendar.
• Ensures key milestones are achieved, tracking and communicating key information on a timely basis.
• Proactively manages the product and packaging approval processes using the Licensing Approvals System.
• Educates licensees and maintain understanding of all necessary Hasbro tools such as LAS, HCSP, Product and Packaging Style Guides and Approvals, ensuring all relevant materials such as assets, merchant/licensing style guides, marketing decks, and sales pitches are provided.
• Set up and maintain an archive of all approved artwork, samples and production for all product and packaging developed
• Completion of sell-in reports and reconciliation against product approvals - Preparation of all commercial deal memos.
• Develop and implement promotional strategic and marketing plans to deliver industry leading results.
• Collaborate with licensing team to manage the development and distribution of promotional toy premiums/products for numerous global partners & companies.
• Participation in cross functional team leadership areas including: partnership building, brand management, legal compliance, competitive research, travel & attend yearly Trade Shows/Sales & Marketing meetings.
• Previous experience of working with Hasbro or an equivalent entertainment brand, or within a category industry would be beneficial
• Experience in Licensing is highly desired
• Experience in Product Development/Approvals
• Highly organized self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Must have an eye for detail and a desire for consistency
• Excellent time management skills
• Able to manage multiple projects in various stages simultaneously
• Experienced in Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
• Confident in collating presentation material together and using relevant software such as PowerPoint
• Clear, concise written and oral communication essential
• Comfortable working alone and as part of a wider team
• Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally