Aquent has an immediate opening for a Product Development Senior Specialist with a top tier Retail Fortune 500 company in New York. This opportunity is a three month temporary assignment. The ideal candidate will assist with product packages, have experience with Flex PLM and product review sessions, be able to complete work orders, etc.
• Provides support for and follows the strategic direction established by the Senior Product Development Manager.
• Assists the Senior Product Development Manager in ensuring the conceptual plan supports the agreed upon Private Brand strategy.
• Conducts assigned competitive analysis, including quality comparisons, for related areas. Assists in the preparation of analytical reports of business performance.
• Supports the Private Brand process and exclusive brands, if applicable.
• Supports the flex PLM process to ensure to timely and accurate product packages.
• Assists in the coordination of the approval process to ensure completion within established timeline.
• Assists in the development process through Cycle Time Reduction (CTR) calendar management.
• Attends weekly MAT meetings, assists as needed; assists in execution of key milestone meetings; assists in preparation of weekly meeting agendas and compiles recaps.
• Assists in the Indirect process for private brands
• Builds working relationship with cross-functional team to lead all partners involved in the creation/development of the Private Brand business.
• Assists and participates in Private Brand meetings to support strategies, resolutions, and make decisions in alignment with the strategic direction.