Leading Entertainment Brand is looking for a Product Development Manager for a position in Glendale CA. This is a temporary position for 2 months with the option to extend.
• Coordinate and track development approvals and schedules with the Product Development and Licensing teams
• Stay informed through close communication with the Product Development team regarding any functional or manufacturing changes to individual products or product ranges.
• Handle all product approval feedback, adding detailed comments, for all Licensee sample reviews at each key stage of a product’s development .
• Collaborate on art requests and style guide needs for hardlines development.
• Communicate updates of new style guides to product designers.
• Attend and sometimes lead weekly product development meetings to ensure all parties in attendance receive information and direction to move towards the next steps in development: provide updates, capture comments, and distribute notes.
• Monitor and track product samples, pre-pro samples, and production submissions and ensure submissions are fully closed out and compliant
• Organize product submissions for creative reviews & line reviews.
• Organize, request, and deliver products for weekly team reviews.
• Work with necessary third-party content providers to ensure timely art and asset delivery required for product development
• Coordinate with Managers and Directors on new projects and scheduled deadlines.
• Manage budget and track project spending.
• 2 years related experience in project management, project operations, product development preferred
• Able to prioritize projects and work to meet deadlines
• Excellent computer skills required PC and Mac. PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc