Job Responsibilities :
Support the execution of all product development activities required to deliver manufacturing ready products for Business Units in-line with innovation goals, Global Sourcing Strategies, cost, quality, safety and TOE requirements.
• Support and build strong, mutually effective key relationships (with peers, across CBU’s, SC Services, Global Sourcing, and suppliers) grounded in clear objectives, accountabilities, and respect.
• Possess the skills, capability and motivation to effectively support the (product category/brand) business
• Accurate and timely reporting of all metrics and timeline processes (such as sample status) with key internal and external supply chain partners with clear accountabilities, deliverables and measures.
• Understand and Adhere to all compliance standards, relating to all product quality, product safety, and TOE requirements.
• Support the PD& S team in achieving Aesthetic and Cost targets for product category brand segment through the execution of products from concept to manufacturing ready meeting all “Go To Market” milestones.
• Support execution of all GTM Calendar development activities
• Assist in coordinating and submitting complete product development packages (costing packages)
• Assist in entering data and maintenance of seasonal costing templates, including seasonal Roll ups
• Ensure integrity of data in systems/pre-production logs is complete and accurate before sampling/bulk contracts are issued.
• Support & track execution of Protos / PPS / FOP activities and monitor timely receipt to meet production deadlines.
• Support population of Seasonal Trigger documents and planning tools
• Ensure that DaVinci packages are updated and current and Branch/plant accessible
Education: BA or equivalent
Experience: 0-2 years Experience , Garment Production and/or Product Development preferred
Knowledge, Skills, &Abilities:
• Must be highly organized, analytical, detail oriented and results-driven.
• Ability to be flexible in a multiple-task environment with a sense of urgency to meet manufacturing deadlines
• Computer skills and ability to navigate through different interfaces. Excel mandatory. Word Perferred. Job requires extensive data manipulation in spreadsheets via keyboard.
• Ability to build strong relationships and communicate with diverse work force (creative, technical, branch offices and contractors)
• Effective and strong verbal and written technical skills required
• Constant sitting is required, as this job is 80% computer work.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Job Responsibilities :