- Receiving: Work with Facilities team to receive product samples, barcode and notate all components for inventory purposes, and advise team leaders and business partners in catalog/web photo teams of samples received.
- Receiving: Receive daily packages and review 100% of all deliveries with Team Leader on a daily basis.
- Inventory Management: Responsible for creating and labeling all products samples for tracking in Database.
- Coordinate sample traffic between sample warehouse and HQ for all Photography, Styling and Visual Merchandising needs.
- Assist Team Leaders to ensure all products are accurately noted in Database to include dimensions, ETDs, arrival dates, specifications and photography
- Outbound: Pack and arrange samples for shipping to vendors and factories worldwide. Maintain and report tracking log for team leaders and vendors.
- Data Entry: Assist Team Leaders to enter date in Database for reporting/tracking purposes.
- Partner with Team Leaders to organize and maintain a consistent level of quality in J.5/K bays for sample reviews, pod/styling presentations and executive walk-throughs.
- Act as liaison between web and catalog merchandising, visual merchandising and photography to traffic samples needed for set-ups and photography.
- Organize and maintain PD swatch and finish library.
- Presentations: Assist Team Leaders to prepare sample, media and presentation boards for PD meetings to Executives and weekly business partner reviews.
- Product Assortment Grid: work with PD and Merch to establish and maintain Product Assortment Grid sheets as displayed in CIPL on cork walls.
- Styling: partner with Merchandising, PD and Styling to prepare product "orphan boards" to ensure all product developments get placed in catalog photography for each print.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs