We are looking for a UX / Interactive / Visual Designer that has extensive experience designing software products to join our team. Someone with strong Interactive & Visual Design skills is a must. Familiarity with working with UX design researchers required and a plus if they have conducted their own user research sessions. This candidate will be working very closely with the product team to help define and shape computer vision products. Experience in machine learning or other AI related design space a huge plus.
- Design interactive UX solutions from whiteboard sessions to wireframes to prototype mockups to finished high res visual designs.
- Work with UX design researchers to help prepare and conduct usability sessions that provide user insights to help make product and design iteration decisions.
- Work directly with Product Managers and Engineers to unpack and deliver complex design solutions.
- Interface with design team to solicit creative feedback on the work you are involved in.
- 2+ years of professional experience with Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch
- 2 + years of professional experience with prototype tools such as - Proto.io, Flinto, Invision, Balsamiq, etc
- Online or PDF portfolio demonstrating your work and process as a UX / Visual / Interactive Designer
- 2+ years of professional experience as a product / software designer
- 3+ years of professional experience as UX / Interactive / Visual Designer
- Good listener and clear communicator who is able to collaborate with people with other areas of focus.
- Experience in designing for Machine Learning / AI
- Animation skills with products such as - Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate & Adobe Character Animator
- 3D Software experience with tool such as - Maya, Cinema 4D, Unity & Blender
- Drawing / Illustration skills
- Photography background
- Experience at a larger tech company like MSFT/Amazon/Google