This role will focus on UI/UX for web, software, and/or hardware products. You will write functionality design specifications. Design and implement prototypes, mock ups, task analysis, usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams. You will generate design ideas; presents and sell your designs to product group. You must have a deep understanding of customer needs and motivations and a proven abiliy to integrate them into product design to contribute to user features and functionality.
- 3-5 years’ work related experience required.
- Mobile or web app experience key! Must have strong visual and interaction design skills!
- Strong knowledge of user interface and functionality design required.
- Strong creative skills and ability to generate design ideas required.
- Experience creating and implementing usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams is required.
- Fluency with standard design software tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, including Sketch etc) required.
- Strong interaction design and web technology skills may be required.
- Must have the ability to understand and integrate customer needs and motivations into specific areas of product design to contribute to user features and functionality.
- Must be familiar with industry standards and trends.
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.