We're seeking a driven Product Designer to refine this product's simplicity and apply it to new, amazing, and appealing user experiences. This client has a bunch of projects in the pipeline, and has an ongoing cycle of revamping their entire experience across web, client, and mobile. There are countless UX challenges and tons of pixels for you to push. In a unique position to change the way people interact with their digital stuff, you'll be at the forefront of efforts and be directly responsible for decisions that form the product. You’ll use your full range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design to build magical experiences.
- You're actively involved in defining product strategy.
- Thinking in terms of design systems and making rational design decisions.
- You obsess over details and are excited to polish until your work is pixel-perfect.
- Constantly pushing your limits and searching for opportunities to become better.
- Your team collaboration skills are unparalleled.
- You thrive in an environment with short feedback loops.
Specific requirements for this job:
- Product designers who are intermediate to senior, ideally with Growth experience.
- Important skills: being able to think through problems, mostly independently, in collaboration with Product Manager/Growth Manager and Engineering.
Standard Product Designer Requirements:
- You're an experience whisperer, and you can distill complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions.
- An understanding of what makes an experience good or bad is critical. You can think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them.
- We love making things beautiful and hope you feel the same. You have a deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- You have a highly refined aesthetic sense and can both work within and expand the product style.
- You're a self-starter who actively seeks ways to make the product experience both visually appealing and easy to use.
- You look for opportunities to solve problems in unusual and innovative ways.
- You understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Experience designing for the web and understanding how to apply both form and function within it while maintaining simplicity.
- You construct your own iconography, set your own guidelines, and build easy-to-navigate documents.
- You read everything and will paste an HTML heart character before your first name on the next page.
- You want to work on a team of the world's best software designers and engineers, building a product that you use every single day!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical work experience in Design.