Our Healthcare client in downtown Louisville is hiring Product Designers for there in-house creative agency.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Working from creative briefs, teams with copywriters and Art Director to develop and execute concepts for major product and marketing initiatives.
• Develops design concepts that can be conveyed across a variety of vehicles.
• Works with clients and colleagues to identify business objectives and ensure that creative solutions are on strategy—effectively explaining the creative strategy behind the creative and major marketing campaigns.
• Understands our client's style and maintains tight quality control over all the pieces he/she creates; writes in our client's voice and supports brand positioning.
• Understand the audience and ensure the design will enable connection and engagement from each audience.
• Successfully incorporates all changes and suggestions from internal department reviewers, business partners and legal and compliance reviewers.
• Maintains knowledge of industry and marketing communications trends and incorporates new ideas into company's process and procedures.
• Helps Creative team workflow process run smoothly and finds innovative ways to enhance it.
• Develops and nurtures relationships with in-house agency colleagues—copy, account management, traffic, and production—operating as a positive agent for improving internal communications and workflow.
• Expansive working knowledge of Adobe products
• Effective communications skills to enable strategic presentations of work to both internal leaders and clients