Our client is looking for an experienced product designer who is passionate about user-centered design approaches, interaction design excellence, and transforming customer content into elegant and usable solutions. In this role, you’ll work closely with researchers, developers, program managers, and other designers to create a modern theming design system that targets different brands, audiences and contexts.
You’ll have the opportunity to make product decisions, construct UX solutions, and participate in defining the vision of the end-to-end user experience. The ideal candidate will be an end-user advocate, driving user needs and goals into both creative and pragmatic design solutions, as well as understand and be enthusiastic about modern web development. You will be experienced in the application of user-centered philosophies and interaction design best practices. You will be able to distill evolving design work into patterns and capture those in articulate and insightful guidance for others to use as a creative springboard.
Qualified candidates must demonstrate the ability to execute design work with a high standard for quality within time and technical constraints amid competing priorities and ambiguous situations, be mature and have great communication and collaboration skills.
- Has developed branding guidelines. Strong visual design/layout/typography skillset a plus.
- Ability to document user experience and interactivity through wireframes, flowcharts, screenshots, design specifications, and prototype demos.
- Strong problem solving, creative, communication, and negotiation skills.
- High level of comfort with web-based technologies, CSS, HTML, etc.
- Mastery of Adobe XD and Sketch.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate designs.
- Experience working with other User Experience disciplines (User Research, Visual Design, and User Assistance), Technical disciplines (PM, Dev, Test), as well as Business and Marketing.