Our client looking for a Design Generalist that has worked in digital. You will be a key contributor to building interactive experiences that are simple and intuitive within a complex environment.
- Core graphic design foundation (layout, typography, information design, experiences, interaction design, etc).
- Equally comfortable with complex systems and design details
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, and InDesign
- Experience designing dashboards/portals
- Interactive prototypes – would be nice to have.
- Experience with Framer – nice to have
- Bonus points for a strong grasp on front end design & development
- Committed, confident, optimistic
- Easily identifies opportunities within ambiguity
- Relentless and tenacious drive for excellence
- Strong independent thinker as well as group collaborator
- Willing to share insights as well as listen to other POVs
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years working in a professional design environment, either agency or in-house