Vitamin T is assisting a a software company in their search for a Product Manager to join their team.
What you will be doing
- You’ll be solving user problems and defining components and patterns.
- You'll own the design vision for your product area, along with Design and Product Leadership.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team and solve user problems.
What you should have
- 1+ year product design experience with mobile and web products
- Experience as an individual contributor on a Product Design team for desktop or mobile.
- A fabulous portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction, Visual, Graphic Design and Ideation.
- Interest working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Experience with prototyping to explore and convey design solutions.
- An understanding of user centered design principals.
- The ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process related issues.
- You’re a go getter, self-sufficient and seek out answers to your questions!
- You’re quick, you work fast and thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Amazing time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- All applicants must have an online portfolio accompanying their resume/cv.
- Knowledge of iOS Humane Interface Guidelines
- Knowledge of Android Material Design Guidelines
- Knowledge of Windows (UWP) Design Guidelines