Our client is looking for a product designer, someone who has worked in a systems environment, especially developing web-based applications. The ideal candidate will have strong UX and UI skills and help design aspects of the product including typography, color, iconography, etc. This person will understand how to work in an Agile environment with developers building out a component library to help track assets across multiple systems.
- +5 years of professional experience in digital design, with a focus on design systems and frameworks
- Strong portfolio of interaction design and visual design
- Experience using Sketch and InVision
- Tech Experience Required
- A smart and passionate product designer who asks questions, utilizes data and research, and creates user-centered experiences.
- You work on a macro and a micro level, making decisions that support both the system and the individual component.
- You are well versed in both UX and UI and are able to contribute on both levels.
- You have experience designing and shipping consumer facing digital products.
- You’re passionate about how things work and interact, and about creating a visually cohesive and well designed experience.
- You take initiative when you identify a problem.
- Work closely with the design lead to help identify key priorities and opportunities for the design system.
- Create wireframes and build prototypes to illustrate concepts and work closely with developers to build out an interaction framework.
- Help to expand the current UI system. Use the system to design new sections of the website.
- Think systemically and help create a pain free and seamless experience for the user.
- Iterate quickly and provide options to external partners.
- Advocate for the importance of user centered design and consumer quality experience's on the team and within the greater organization.