We’re looking for a talented, passionate designer to work on some high-profile, awesome app design opportunities. Length of experience not as important as quality of work/portfolio. You'll be working in a fun team on some really interesting projects in an agile, fast paced environment. You'll be expected to have a firm grasp of the old classics (Photoshop/Illustrator), and if you have experience with Adobe XD that's great as well, but not a prereq. Experience with other tools is a bonus. You'll be working with developers to build your designs so experience with the designer-developer workflow is also a bonus but you won't be expected to write any code. You will be focused on producing visual designs, some wire framing as well, lots of interaction with developers and stakeholders, rehearsals for demos (taking feedback for things needing changed), meetings as needed.
- Directs and designs overall ""look and feel"" of software applications, web sites/applications and print media.
- Development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography.
- Evaluates and acquires imaging content.
- May oversee production artists, designers, vendors and contractors..
- Must be highly proficient with interactive design technologies, software or web applications.
- Fluency with standard and dynamic design software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) required.
- Strong communication skills along with ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to work as a team player.
- Portfolio review required. Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area required.
- A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5+ years experience (but flexible on experience – depending on portfolio)
- Preferred: Working with developers on building apps from a design perspective, experience with user flows and information architecture (systems level thinking)
- Looking for: fast iterative work to meet deadlines, high level of polish in order to minimize many versions (reduced if possible), working well with team, agile.