Our client is the industry-leading platform video chat and telecommunication, is seeking a talented Senior Visual/Product Designer to join their Palo Alto based Design team. As a Senior Visual/Product Designer, you will work collaboratively with the Design team to conceptualize and articulate innovative design solutions.
The ideal candidate will not only have a broad understanding of visual design, but will be an advocate, both for aesthetic product interaction and improved user experiences.
The Senior Designer will be responsible for working to develop all necessary visual artifacts for interactive products. This will require strong ability to communicate with team members to effectively articulate visual solutions for both Product and Marketing initiatives.
You’ll be working with a small team of cross-functional designers, product managers, and engineers to build meaningful products that’ll affect millions of people.
- Balance on delivering an inspirational design solution, with understanding of implementation practicalities.
- Provide clear and thoughtful design solutions, candid feedback, and passionate about details.
- Fluency with Sketch is required.
- Experience in designing for mobile, desktop, web platforms.
- Experience in defining and designing an evolving design system, from brand visuals, to UI components, and work with engineering partners through launch.
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- 3-5 years of work related experience.
- Strong UX focused design portfolio, with work examples of web/mobile apps