• Design real time user interfaces that are functional, intuitive and consistent across a variety of platforms and input methods.
• Document user interface requirements in writing and wireframes.
• Re-flow full screen UX experiences into amazing mobile interactions.
• Self-motivated, highly-positive, creative and adaptive problem solver.
• Effectively collaborate and communicate with design, research, development and project management from initial concept to final implementation to design and realize great UX.
• Participate in design brainstorming and work sessions.
• Produce scenarios, process flows, information architecture diagrams, wireframes, and other artifacts required to develop and evolve user experience designs.
• Communicate, defend, and build consensus around design direction.
• Drive areas of the experience with a sense of passion and ownership.
• Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals and business requirements that shape current and future products.
• 1-5 years of experience in relevant design discipline for consumer product experiences.
• Familiarity designing interfaces for multiple interface paradigms (desktop, touch, gesture, etc.).
• Strong web and mobile design experience.
• Ability to self-motivate and under constant deadline constraints.
• Proficiency in current and emerging web and mobile technologies and standard design software packages a must.
• Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Communication Arts, Information Design, or equivalent education or experience.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs