This Product Designer will be integral to the creative process and will play a pivotal role in the strategy, conception and design of this platform. You will work closely with members of the engineering team and be responsible for defining the user experience, creating annotated interaction design/UI wireframes, and information architecture to create compelling customer experiences.
You will be responsible for: Understanding user requirements, user testing, sitting in on client calls, understanding client scope and responding to client feedback, mocking designs up quickly for review...
- Must have relevant experience in designing UX, wireframing, and user testing for SaaS web application
- Passionate about customer experience from start to finish
-Must have excellent skill and taste in design/user experience.
- A sharp and visually exceptional portfolio that reflects excellent eye for typography, color schemes, design abilities, and great UX sensibility
- Ability to speak confidently on behalf of the user’s needs and defend ideas with research data
- Experience using tools like Fullstory or other user testing platforms to analyze product usage and leverage AB testing
- Skilled in creating wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes to communicate logical and functional design and interfaces, user flows and information architecture.
- Experience designing for a SaaS application
What we will be looking for in profiles:
- Very modern application design that's not old school or enterprise feel
- Good use of white space
- Custom icons
- Complementary color schemes
- Guided user experience workflow from top to bottom
- Simplified set of actions that don't overwhelm a user in what they have to choose from
BONUS: Ideal if the person comes from a large organization or startup environment. Not looking for someone who has a strong enterprise or outdated banking experience.