Here is YOUR chance to work at a TOP online social media company in Silicon Valley!
Our client is looking to fill a role on their Public Content team where the candidate will review content across a variety of the company's products. Monitor content coming into some of the most trafficked areas of their social media platform. Ensure that a high quality standard is maintained for all their users. Will be working with the cross functional product teams to further this initiative as well as communicate trends that you're seeing that will help improve products.
- Ability to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality, strong attention to detail, self-starter, communicates clearly verbally and via email
- Experienced user of social media platforms on mobile and web, ability to perform well autonomously, penchant for web technology (consumer of various web and mobile apps)
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
- Able to read, write and speak Spanish
- Highly motivated and hard-working with the ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to stay motivated while performing repetitive work
- Ability to learn workflows and policies quickly and apply this learning to workflows, while offering suggestions for improvement
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues with varying degrees of ambiguity
- Excellent written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Strong understanding of various computer software programs, Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
- Experience in online operations and quality assurance processes preferred.
Education: Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in online operations support
English: Read Write Speak
Spanish: Read Write Speak