Our client a leading Bio -pharmaceutical company is looking for a Product communications manager. The primary responsibilities of the role will be-
1. Key message development and communication of product positioning and branding.
2. Develops marketing tools and globally organized marketing activities in support of the product.
3. Plans and contributes to the International Business Team meetings (IBT) and affiliate meetings (eIBT).
4. Drives and coordinates development of marketing tools and activities (e.g. brochures, training manuals, slide decks, internet/intranet sites and other e-media, branding guidelines, congress stand designs, satellite symposia, posters, give-aways, stand alone meetings).
5. Drives and coordinates branding development/evolution process.
6. Drives and coordinates printing and distribution of publications supporting the product key messages.
7. Manages branding and medical education agencies.
8. Prepares, implements and monitors international marketing budget.
9. Experience with new product launches, and tradeshows, event planning.
10. Proficient in MS Office skills, with advanced Powerpoint skills, and familiarity with MS Sharepoint. Experience in using Adobe Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator a plus.
11. Familiar with content management systems
12. Proven project management and critical thinking skills.
13. Familiar with digital marketing including SEM, SEO, and Social Media.
14. Detail oriented, able to prioritize and able to work under tight timelines.
15. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
16. Must be team oriented and able to work independently within a highly matrixed team environment.
Required Skills :
- 3-4 years of marketing communications/product communications/marketing experience.
- Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, or Diagnostic industry experience, preferred.
- Experience should include product positioning and branding, demonstrated experience of translating science into marketing messages;
- Experience having Managed branding, medical education and PR/Communication agencies
- Bachelor's degree required.