- This is a 1 year temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work as W2 employee in the US
Our Fortune 500 Tourism and Hospitality Client is looking to add a Mid-Level Product Analyst to their project team. The ideal person would have experience creating user stories, business requirements, helping execute building features for website. This role is not marketing based, but more about the technical process. This person would be supporting the feature work of the website.
Reporting to the Manager, Digital Account Management the Product Analyst will be responsible for new products and enhancements supporting the Client's website. This position will work across various teams and business units to bring to define, document and implement against a product roadmap that maximizes the guest web experience across multiple platforms and devices. They will ensure that the product vision is realized and the product/enhancement is successfully brought to market.
• Working across various business units, gathers and documents business requirements for all aspects of a project including features and functionality. Collaborating with all impacted functional teams including creative and technology for buy-in.
• Drive implementation of a project by ensuring the development teams have a deep understanding of the product objectives and priority.
• Document features by translating the product concepts into user stories, epics and other appropriate product deliverables (e.g., project briefs, scope/requirement documents, Guest prioritized needs, etc.)
• Primary representative for product management in all day-to-day activities related to the roll-out of the a product/enhancement, serving as a key resource for the team, escalating to leadership as necessary.
• Support defect triage activities by working with technical, creative and production teams to identify root cause through resolution, providing support and escalation for blockers/impediments.
• Effectively communicate with partners of various levels across the department and the broader organization through various mediums (ie. email, formal/informal meetings).
• On site 40 hours per week
• Communicate weekly status and next steps in the format communicated by the Manger
• Dress in appropriate attire (business casual for partner meetings).
• Professional, friendly demeanor with internal and external business partners
• Ability to form and maintain relationships
• Minimum 2 years experience in the online industry
• Preferable experience in product management experience in digital customer experience for a global or national brand(s), working closely with technology, creative and user experience teams
• Ability to influence people over whom you do not have direct authority
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and think creatively to solve problems
• Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
• Ability to build relationships and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders from different backgrounds and functions
• Experience with Agile software development methodology