Candidate will be focused on sales material, marketing language, and market research.
Manager does not need a candidate who has a large number of years of experience in any of those areas or any specific market research qualifications, but the person will be supporting the product team in doing research on other companies and reviewing/auditing our marketing materials based on guidelines we provide to him/her.
As a Product Management Analyst you will be responsible for supporting our existing products and play a role in the development of new and innovative simple products. You will support the creation of the product strategy for client working hand in hand with our Customer Acquisition and Marketing team, Finance team, Operations and Strategy team.
• Reporting to an officer, supports developing and implementing business and strategic plans to create top and bottom line premium and profitability results for the client Direct Assistance products
• Identifies gaps and performs analysis to improve results, increase efficiency and effectiveness
• Compiles and analyzes operational and transactional data and creates high level ad hoc reports of operational, financial, and performance results including trend analysis, status of major initiatives, escalating issues and potential solutions. Presents findings and recommendations to Product Management leadership
• Evaluates competitors, demographics, economics, trends, and the regulatory environment and develops recommendations based on identified gaps and new product development opportunities
• Project management lead for Assistance product team initiatives
• Supports cross-functional initiatives within Direct and the broader client enterprise by representing assistance products and providing product expertise and analysis where needed
• Participates in meetings to support strategies and results
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs