- This is an 18 month temporary assignment
- Local candidates only please
- Must have the proof of eligibility to work as W2 employee in the US
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Entertainment client is looking for a Product Analyst. This person would support efforts to increase revenue and interactions on our client's websites/mobile apps for their lodging locations. As a product analyst you would:
- Define requirements and stories
- Analyze systems and create user flows and solutions
- Facilitate conversations with respective teams and stakeholders.
The Product Analyst will work closely with operations, design, analytics, engineers and executive teams to bring products to market and develop and grow business opportunities for our client. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that guests love.
If selected you would:
- Support the team with documentation, industry research, reporting/analytics, project logistics, testing, and general coordination of feature launches/enhancements
- Work with development teams by ensuring they have a deep understanding of the product objectives and priority, and helping the teams translate the product concepts into user stories, epics and other appropriate product deliverables (e.g., project briefs, scope/requirement documents, Guest prioritized needs, etc.)
- Partner with key stakeholders to build and manage scope expectations as well as across other product lines/destinations/brands within the organization to ensure a seamless consumer experience.
- 4+ years experience working in the digital industry, preferably with experience delivering experiences for mobile app as well as web.
- Experienced Product Owner, leading development teams to deliver business value with input from many stakeholders.
- Champion the digital experience, advocating on the consumer's behalf, and working diligently to create a first-class experience for the client's guests.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate and influence decision making with all levels in the organization (business, executive, technical)