My client is a Global Tech Giant, who is looking for a Product Analyst to join the team for an interim 3 month contract. This is a fixed term contract, paying up to the equivalent of £43 000/annum.
We’re looking for an organised and analytical individual to help set up and maintain a brand new product, and analyze the results and experience of beta users of the product.
- Analyze usage patterns of users both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Collect feedback from users to learn about their experience using the product.
- Help users fulfil their commitments related to using the feature.
- Perform other role-related tasks
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Written and oral fluency in English
- Able to digest unstructured information, organise and communicate it, making clear recommendations for action and taking the initiative where appropriate
- Experience communicating in a professional and friendly manner with key external stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player
- Internet-savvy individual familiar with social media and web-trends, and the YouTube creator ecosystem in particular
- BA/BS degree or equivalent a plus
- [Preferred, not required] Practical experience with SQL or similar database languages