- This is a (12) month temporary assignment with the potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US - No Corp to Corp or Sponsorship available
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking for a Product Analyst to add to their project team. If selected you would support efforts to increase revenue and interactions on thier websites/mobile apps for lodging / hospitality area of their business. As a product analyst you would:
- Define requirements and stories
- Analyze systems and creeate user flows and solutions
- Facilitate conversations with respective teams and stakeholders
• The Product Analyst will work closely with operations, design, analytics, engineers and executive teams to bring products to market and develop and grow business opportunities for our client. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that guests love.
• Support the team with documentation, industry research, reporting/analytics, project logistics, testing, and general coordination of feature launches/enhancements
• Work with development teams by ensuring they have a deep understanding of the product objectives and priority, and helping the teams translate the product concepts into user stories, epics and other appropriate product deliverables (e.g., project briefs, scope/requirement documents, consumer prioritized needs, etc.)
• Partner with key stakeholders to build and manage scope expectations as well as across other product lines/destinations/brands within their company to ensure a seamless consumer experience.