Here's what they're looking for:
- Mid level digital product designer with mostly visual skills, but who can do some light wireframing and interaction design work
- Preferred some level of enterprise work, though not a show stopper.
- Sketch (the program) is a must
- Any level of prototyping is a bonus - though we will do some training on our side for Invision
- Primary background and experience in web design, with experience in responsive web fundamentals
- Coding experience not required, but knowledge of is a bonus
- Basic Keynote skills required
- Comfort with working with UI that is heavily data visualization centric (charts, graphs, numeric values, typography)
- This is not a production position - the core up front work will be creating concept mockups and making low fidelity prototypes in Keynote and Invision - though once approved, it will go into a build phase.
Here's what they will be working on:
Our client is in the early stages of building product concepts for web based dealer tools. These tools will allow dealers to best predict and manage inventory, resulting in greater sales and profits. The dealer tools will utilize their big data platform and artificial intelligence to follow car buying trends and predict the future of local inventory. The designer will work with senior level product management to sketch out and mockup various solutions that can be demonstrated to end users. The designer will be working primarily on concept level work in an Agile environment that will quickly transition from concept to build.
This is an excellent opportunity for a designer with an interest in working with big data and machine learning.