• Manages master production schedule (tracker) and briefs, establishes priorities for projects, and revises schedule according deadlines, established priorities, and availability of resources.
• Schedules flow of work within or between teams and agencies to expedite production.
• Coordinate the scheduling of meetings and the assigning of responsibility for specific tasks.
• Assist in day-to-day department operations & distributes briefs to staff and agencies.
• Coordinates with external and internal project owners.
• Helps maintain digital file systems & archiving of projects.
Job specification/Required Skills:
• Must have prior experience as a producer or project/program management role.
• Must have experience managing agencies to deliver on budget and on time.
• Should have at least 1 – 2 years’ experience in coordination for design or art production departments or some other creative development field.
• Experience with website design and development is a plus.
• Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Internet Explorer & Outlook. Solid knowledge of programs like Acrobat & Photoshop are a plus.
• Be able to communicate with multiple parties with multiple personalities about multiple projects in a clear and effective way.
• We need you to be a motivated self-starter, but also a good collaborator.
• Be extremely organized with extraordinary problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail and having the ability to manage your time is critical.
• You must be able to meet deadlines.
• Excellent organizational and record keeping skills are critical.
• You must be able to work well with designers, writers and management.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs