Aquent Studios seeks a high-energy, creative Producer to support a local client – a company which covers nearly all aspects of travel planning, research, and booking for online customers. This role blends the tactical tasks of project management with the client-savvy of account management and is sure to provide an interesting challenge. Our Producer must have a solid understanding of user experience design and principles, and have experience with web technologies (including, preferably, ecommerce). Confidence and leadership skills go a long way, as we and our client will both look to the Producer not only to keep work streams on track, but also to be a creator of better outcomes working as much with Product Managers and their engineering leads to stage the work in the right way.
The Producer will lead multiple UX projects with various integrated web deliverables across the company. They will apply their comprehensive understanding of end-to-end project management best practices that entail everything from running and working with creative teams, to partnering with internal and external stakeholders, to operating at scale and efficiency. The role requires the ability to seamlessly pivot between overseeing multiple projects, developing schedules, achieving key milestones under deadline, and trafficking deliverables. To thrive in the role, the Producer must be dedicated, think strategically, and problem-solve to best support the UX team and key partners.
- Provide insight into ways to stage the different work asks in a way that balances the best design quality possible with the most efficiency possible
- Negotiate with multiple stakeholders, be able to defend work, and also know when to accept direction
- Act as go-between for the UX lead for staging work and the tactical execution of the work (UX deliverables)
- Create, implement, and manage project management processes from the ground up
- Lead project planning efforts to figure out project scope, resourcing needs, scheduling, identify risks and issues and develop contingency plans
- Lead the day-to-day details of projects, including the plan, schedule, resources, task assignments, scope, communications and risks
- Report schedule and delivery details on a regular basis to project partners and leadership
- Foster open communication within the team on project planning and execution by facilitating project meetings with UX team
- 5+ years of project management experience in organizations of a similar size and complexity
- Foundational understanding of UX design and principles
- Foundational understanding of web technologies
- Experience with project management tools
- Client-facing experience or experience working with high level stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to map a project from conception to final product while satisfying all requirements and meeting project goals ¬
- First-class influencing skills, as well as experience working with cross-functional teams
- Great communicator, able to clearly communicate issues, ideas and concepts both verbally and in written form to all levels of an organization
- Detailed and process-oriented, effective at influencing without authority and driving work through others
- Must be able to negotiate with multiple stakeholders, be able to defend work, and also know when to accept direction
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in relevant field is preferred
Please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.