- Work at various stages of development to ensure milestones are delivered on time and to the highest possible quality.
- Create and maintain the project schedule; ensure teams are on track with their deliverables.
- Keep the team aware of milestones deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
- Identify risks in advance and drive the team towards successful resolution before the risks turn into fires.
- 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager, Producer or related experience.
- Proven ability to plan, create and maintain a highly effective production schedule for multiple disciplines in all phases of development, from concept to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and influence across teams towards adoption of engineering best practices.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be a master at conflict resolution.
- Be comfortable creating process. Our processes have to evolve every day. The processes we use need to be light and minimalistic, but effective enough to yield predictable quality results.
- Be results driven.
- Capable of balancing a project’s production requirements within budget and staff limitations while ensuring high production values are never compromised.
- Experience working with Scrum methodology preferred
- Some experience with automated testing tools and concepts preferred (including unit tests, functional automation, TDD, code coverage)