PRODUCER (DIGITAL PROMOTIONS)
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCER (DIGITAL PROMOTIONS)! **
Producer, Digital Promotions
You’ll work with talented creatives and marketers, managing complex communications programs for digital promotions and see your work come to life in digital channels.
- Manage multiple work streams and client groups, prioritizing as needed and ensuring that projects meet timelines and deliver results.
- Educate clients on working relationship with Global Creative Studio, explaining roles and responsibilities, process, and budgeting.
- Manage moderately complex project work for the Global Creative Studio. Serves as lead for direct manager and primary contact for assigned team and clients.
- Partner with assigned creative team and production team to ensure programs and projects deliver against goals, objectives and meet/exceed Creative Studio standards.
- Understand the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of assigned client businesses in order to provide value-add and strategic counsel on campaign and program strategy.
- Communicate processes for improving cross-functional communication, work integration and teamwork between partners from cross-functional departments.
- Ensure clients submit clear strategic creative briefs to efficiently initiate work in the Global Creative Group.
- Mentor other producers in program and project management.
- Challenge and inspire partners to achieve business results.
- Serve as a Brand Steward across the organizations with external business partners.
- Digital Project Management experience (3+ years)
- Digital Account Management and/or Project Management in a design/advertising agency preferred (3+ years)
- Relationship management with business partners (3+ years)
- Leading, influencing and mentoring teams (3+ years)
- Strategic planning and execution (3+ years)
- Ability to apply multidisciplinary business principles and practices in cross-functional projects and activities